Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Dolls


It seems everywhere I go there are dolls. Most of what people leave behind in houses is food and furniture, the standard things most people don't feel they need to bring along or leave behind in excuse to get new stuff. Most times though, people leave behind dolls. Yes little girls dolls, whether they be cloth or porcelain, an explorer is bound to find at least one while exploring. Here are my top 5 creepiest dolls, I have found to date. Most are porcelain dolls of course, I never never liked porcelain dolls and seeing them falling apart like this doesn't help at all.

Smashed Head

Headless Doll

Missing Expression

No Limbs

Peeling Face, Staring Eyes




No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers