Monday, March 2, 2009

road signs

Most c0mmon road signs found in Saskatchewan:
- completely faded signs
- bullet marks in a sign
- inaccurately placed signs
- signs stating the obvious
- multiple signs stating the same things
- signs that do not give a clear message
- signs with just a picture on them, etc.
- little red bump signs that do mark any major bump in the road
- hand painted signs
- rough road signs stating how many km it will last (which is usually inaccurate)

To clarify on a few of these points here are some pictures from my last major winter trip,.
note: if some of the pictures are blurry this is because the person driving the vehicle refused to stop for me to take pictures of signs for this blog


ok?

because the first two "texas gate"signs were not enough

you would think the texas gate signs would be a hint enough that there were cattle, now we get pictures

the hill was steep, we didn't need a sign to tell us that

do not enter what? the grass? maybe this is referring to drivers?

remember what I said about multiple signs? This is a prime example

the bullet shots in signs, this one is even re-enforced with a board

hand painted signs, no rattlesnakes in the winter though

is this an invitation? honestly, who puts a sign up like this

classic Saskatchewan road sign

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers