Sunday, March 15, 2009

crumbling cemeteries

I know, cemeteries technically are not part of urban/rural exploration because they aren't abandoned. Wrong. People pay money so that cemeteries are kept up (grass mowed, etc.) but sometimes this gets forgotten. Of course when this is forgotten so is the cemetery and its becomes overgrown and forgotten. Along with most churches there is a cemetery located beside them and since i have been to plenty of churches i have seen plenty of cemeteries. I wanted to share some of my cemetery pictures with you all. Some are of overgrown abandoned cemeteries, others of graves that are not cared for and some of very rural & very old cemeteries that give off an eerie feeling.












No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers