Saturday, April 4, 2009

girls trip review

I forgot about a review of the trip!! Lots of abandoned houses, churches & wildlife. We found some neat old Ukrainian churches, some very neat old farmhouses (one looks like it could be right out a horror film & another with blue shingles) , lots of peoples belongings left behind & we saw a ton of deer (one which crossed the road in front of us). And the mustang, well we found that in a town abandoned, my friend thinks it is a major waste to leave it there and wants to restore it. Anyways, here are some pictures from the trip:

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers