Thursday, June 11, 2009

manitoba reached

I went to Manitoba!! I know not very exciting but i have not been here since i was like 10 years old and cant really remember it. I figured since we were "close" to it we should take a drive across the boarder. Little did i know that this would add hours onto our trip and we would not make it home until midnight. None the less i enjoyed my scenic drive through forests in Manitoba and reaching a place called Swan River which imagine this, has a giant swan.

A couple things i learned while being in Manitoba are shown in the pictures below. Not sure if they hold true for the whole province.

Ya for me, i have reached the Manitoba side
little did i know that Saskatchewan is the only province that does not have this law

they have buffalo on their signage instead of wheat
all the range roads are marked
they clarify that the signs are km not miles.. just in case people are confused
made it to swan river, took my picture with the swan, went to DQ & drove home
Note: I did not get any pictures of it but there constant signs about wearing your seat belt and checking your lights, i was half expecting one that would say something like "check to make sure your car is on"

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers