Monday, July 6, 2009

GPS

I bought this GPS months ago because I can be directionally challenged at times and would hate to be lost in the middle of a city or the middle of a field. The one I bought has most of the gravel roads in Saskatchewan and comes in handy at times. As much as I love the GPS I do not trust it all the time.
I have heard stories of people who will follow the GPS all the time even if the road looks unsafe. Well I know from experience that the GPS may tell you there is a road there but in reality there is not. I know at times my GPS will want me to drive down a road that is a field, down a hill into water or even through a lake.
I use common sense because if you don’t you could end up stuck in the middle of nowhere without cell reception wondering how the heck you are going to get back.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers