Friday, July 10, 2009

heritage exploration

I am heading down to southeastern Saskatchewan to visit my relatives. Both sides off my family have originated from this part of the province so I have a lot of family down there and many of the farmsteads were originally a part of my family. On this trip I will be spending three days down there, all of which I plan to be exploring and visiting. I also plan to visit a large heritage site and meet up with my friend from Regina. All three days will be packed to the max and I am sure I will be exhausted in the end but it will all be worth it. I also plan to test out my new tent that I bought last year. I bought the tent in case I got stuck anywhere but never had a chance to use it so this year I will put it to good use. I just hope the weather holds out for us & the road conditions are half decent. Pictures & stories will be coming early next week.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers