Saturday, July 18, 2009

stone & brick

On our trip to the southeastern corner of Saskatchewan we travelled around to some of the stones houses & barns as well as some old brick homesteads. The history & stories attatched to these homes are amazing. I was priviledged to speak with the owner of one of these stone houses & learned a bit about the history of the homes. These houses were built so well it is to bad that most are abandoned or in ruins. I know if I have more money I would purchase one of these homes, fix it up & live in it. Anyways here are some of the homes we saw:

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers