Monday, October 19, 2009

proper footwear

The other day i was speaking a fellow explorerer about types of footwear to explore in. I know it seems like common sense that you should have proper shoes to explore but thats not always the case. I know for me i change up my shoes. This could be because i am driving or its really hot outside and i would rather have flip flops and sometimes i dont even change shoes at all - i just walk out of the house in what i am wearing.
It seems that no matter how much trouble i get into not wearing the proper shoes i still continue to do it. So this is for all those people that explore in crazy footwear not suited for the occasion.

Examples of what not to wear:
sock feet

flip flops
slippers

"dawgs"
punishment for wearing dawgs: sharp dry grass coming through the shoe and cutting my toe

Proper Footwear:


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers