Monday, November 30, 2009

on the roof

There is always a first for everyone and this was the first time being on the roof of a very high (active) building (20 stories!). I can say now that being that high watching the city at midnight is amazing and i will definately be doing this again. There isnt much in this province to urban explore but if you look hard enough (in the few cities we have) you will find something.

I probably would not have done this if some explorers from alberta weren't with us this weekend and suggested the idea of climbing the building. So thank you to them for pushing my envelope of exploring and letting me try something new! I definately loved it.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers