Wednesday, February 24, 2010

signage insanity

No, i am not obsessed with signage. It seems that every abandoned building is covered in signage and most of it does not make sense but if by chance it does its portrayed in an insane way. This province is covered in signage from posters to warnings to road signs we have it all. Here are some crazy ones i found on my latest adventure:
in an elevator
in a church - first part makes sense but "E" - what??
the only book in this church - was at the entrance
what? this is saskatchewan is it not?
industrial building - taken by saskurbex
typical saskatchewan, in 30km there will be another sign

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers