Tuesday, April 13, 2010

house hunting


Phoenix Enigma and I went out to do some portait photography in abandoned buildings nearby. Ready with our camera gear we hit the road. Since were in abandoned buildings and some i had never seen before i took the oppertunity to take some photo's while he set up for the shoot. So here they are!

old school!
someone's old homework
KFC!
Photo by: Phoenix Enigma
He wanted me to sit in this chair..
old, springs coming out and full of bugs I was a bit cautious
Photo by: Phoenix Enigma
just checkin things out
photo by: Phoenix Enigma

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I would assume that some of the churches you visit are still being used on occasion. Just out of curiosity, how do you get in? And are you ever noticed and questioned by the locals?!

arilem said...

I see you still read my blog. That is good to see.

Yes some of the churches are still used on occasion. Most of the time i am unnoticed because they are rural but the other day i explored one in town and had the locals watch me.

I have found if you carry around DSLR's and tripods like we do - they don't question you.

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers