Thursday, May 6, 2010

abandoned technology

I have spent the past two days exploring the school.

My favorite room is what i would like to call "the room where computers go to die." Its basically a room in the basement with no windows that is full of old computers & electronics. Anyone that knows me will tell you that i am a tech nerd so spending time in this room made me feel right at home. I was shocked that so many computers and electronics were left to be vandalized by kids who sneek in. Some of the cables are still in sealed packages. Mind Boggling!

Here are the pics:

windows licences sealed & stacked
heres how i get exercise:
lifting moniters
the tower of towers

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers