Saturday, May 1, 2010

one church lead to another

SaskUrbex and i decided to get out on one last trip before i moved away for the summer. We both came up with very different ideas about where to go but decided to go with mine. Near the city an area we havent explored much. A few potential ghost towns and churches in mind we hit the road.

It started with a small church which lead to other churches down the road. Since we went at night this gave me a chance to experiment with long exposure & light painting. I also got to try out my new camera!

PLEASE FULL VIEW THE DARKER PHOTO'S!


this was a hall beside the church
because Saskurbex flips every breaker in buildings we found it had power
Just lounging around in a field
Captain Morgan Style

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers