Tuesday, May 4, 2010

school distraction

I have re-located for the summer. Got myself a job and lots of new places to explore. I started to settle into my new place but got easily distracted by an abandoned school. I quickly grabbed my friend and a couple of cameras to explore the school. Leading the way with my mag light we wandered the dark desolate hallways.

This was one of the few urban things i have explored. Please full view pics as most of the school was pitch black and detail can be seen in full view.

the gymnasium
classroom with tiles floating in water
many many desks left all over
water damage at its best
flooded hallways
this is black mold covering cobwebs
On every trip i am the one who gets dirty first
its thing like this that turn my pants & jacket black
In a dark windowless room in the basement sat this desk...

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers