Monday, June 14, 2010

6 ticks 10 minutes

I went out to visit my grandma who i have not seen in a couple years for a few hours. Now that i am living where i am she is only an hour away and i figure it was time to go out there.

When i arrived we hung around the yard then decided to take the quad out and explore some buildings. Yes that's right - my grandma loves to look for abandoned buildings. We explored a few houses in the area and found some old stone house ruins. Some of these places involved getting past fences and i was impressed that my grandma kept up. She even came in all the houses to check things out.

Within 10 minutes i had 6 ticks!

I plan to go out again and explore some more in the area with her but for now here the photo's from this little trip.
these are not abandoned - but they are neat
my great uncles binoculars are used by my grandma to bird watch

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers