Tuesday, July 27, 2010

new changes 2010

I am still around.

Exploring more than I seem to get online - I have fallen behind. Things are back on track and I plan to keep this blog up-to-date as well as launch the website in august.


A few new changes you will notice in the next few weeks:

New reactions section at the bottom of each blog. Be sure to let me know how certain blogs made you feel. I am interested.

Comments are now moderated to prevent spam. Please comment or e-mail me - I love to hear feedback or answer any of your questions!


As you have probably noticed there is a new theme! This theme will hopefully correspond with our website. Yes our website!
Be sure to watch for the website launch set for August 14 2010!
www.exploresask.com

Saskurbex (my exploring partner) also has a new blog attached to his website. Be sure to take a look and view his perspective of our trips.
http://blog.saskurbex.com/

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers