Friday, August 6, 2010

hospital hayday

A HOSPITAL! *screams of joy*

The highlight of the trip for me was definitely the hospital we found. Not like anything i had ever seen this hospital had all the equipment left behind & a morgue! I could have spent days in this hospital for sure but were short on time so we only got to see part of it. The halls were all labeled, equipment in place, lights not smashed, morgue trays in place & had that abandoned smell. I hope to go back to this location as soon as my budget allows it.

me with the morgue trays
pic taken by saskurbex

not sure what this was but it certainly was
creepy in a pitch black room
wash up area
hospital bed
birthing table still with paper and fabric on it
watered down hallway
kitchen parts
kitchen
mold looking like moss
cafeteria
main hallway

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers