Friday, September 17, 2010

a month later

Its been exactly a month since my last post.

I have had a busy month between moving, expenses, family stuff, birthday and an ex boyfriend its been busy. Things are getting back on track and even better than before. It has been a fresh new start and i am still embracing new things to make this year better than before. I look forward to more photography this year, new locations and new experiences.

Some changes to the blog will include:
- Phoenix Enigma is no longer a part of my life which means he no longer explores - therefor you will not see him on this blog
- two new names you may see on the blog are:

Scythe - he loves exploring but is not big into photography, he will come out on as many trips as he can with us
Neko - a best friend of mine, she may show up in various posts - she has been to many locations with me in the past

- I am still doing things in Saskatchewan but are trying to branch to other provinces and states for larger locations
- the blog will be updated at least once every two weeks (although i would always like more)
- you may see more night photography and light painting at past locations - this is because I am trying to photograph past locations in different ways

If you still would like to send me any comments or questions you can e-mail me at arilem@exploresask.com

I look forward to this fresh new start!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers