Tuesday, September 21, 2010

night explore with scythe

After getting settled into my new apartment with my new roomate i knew i had to go out and photograph something! I quickly got in contact with Saskurbex and we set up a night to head out and track down some churches and schools. Ended up that we went out on one of the coldest day this month.

It was a late night but we found multiple churches, cemeteries, ghost towns and schools. We had taken out Scythe for the first time. We gave him a point and shoot and told him to run with it. Saskurbex and i both got new flashes so we decided to try those out.

Points from the trip:
- finding a grave topper in a house (even had installation instructions)
- taking way to many photo's of a tiny mouse
- freezing weather - good thing i brought gloves
- creepy catholic statues in churches
- finding a cemetery with gravestones for people who have not yet passed
- figuring out a church we looked for in the past was right beside us but it was pitch black

So here are some pictures from the trip:
yet another statue the same height as me
i have never seen people leave change in a barely-used church before like this
meet scythe...
cute! ^_^

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers