Friday, October 8, 2010

church pride

Saskurbex and I decided to go out exploring for the evening. We had this planned in advance and both chose different directions to find things. Before we went out we chose the direction with what we thought would have the most pay off. The car was packed with all out gear and we hit the road. The night was a success because we got to see places we had never been before.

Some highlights:
- full size Ukrainian, Canadian & Saskatchewan flags
- a Ukrainian church i have not seen, fully intact
- finding a stone historic church
- old fire extinguishers
- a church with a cedar interior
- finding a mailbox in a graveyard that said - sign our quest book

I am part Ukrainian - just showing my pride!
and lets not forget Saskatchewan

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers