Thursday, October 21, 2010

churches to and from

As usual I wanted to stop at a couple churches on our way to and from Manitoba. Some were in Saskatchewan and others in Manitoba. I never get tired of churches because i feel everyone is different in its own way, even if they look very similar. On that note every church ranges from having everything in it and being used once a year to everything being gutted and nothing but a frame left. This always intrigues me because i can find churches on maps easy enough but i never know what i will find. Here are a few pictures of the ones we found:

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers