Tuesday, October 12, 2010

dad lets detour

I recently went to my cabin as i have not been there in over a year. My dad needed to finish some things and i was up visiting them for the holidays. My plan was to do some exploring while my dad visited friends and finished stuff. Unfortunately when i went to take the truck out for exploring the engine light came on and i quickly turned back.
I decided to sit around instead but it soon turned bad when i got the flu the next day. Sitting on the couch with the flu did nothing for my urge to get out and explore something. We headed home the next day later than usual because i wanted to detour for some places i had not seen. My dad did not mind and the weather was beautiful. I snapped a few photo's of each location so here are a few.

I know this is not like my usual posts but i can assure you one of these is abandoned and the other two are used once a year. I would also like to point out that i drove through two ghost towns to get to these churches.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers