Monday, October 18, 2010

day in manitoba

Saskurbex and I decided to take a day trip to Manitoba. He has recently heard about a residential school and since this was on his list of things to explore we decided to make it into a trip. On this trip we also found a motel and a small drive up window restaurant. Of course we saw other interesting things such as ruins, churches, one room schools, etc. Since we saw so much stuff in such a short time, except to see many posts to come!

Some highlights:
- finding a not yet assembled wind turbine
- locating ruins
- Saskurbex losing a lens cap and us unable to locate it in the four feet he lost it
- a beautiful 4 story brick Indian residential school
- finding one restaurant open on a Sunday (we searched a few towns)
- lots of doors left open to every abandoned building
- drive thru restaurant
- almost falling through stairs
- did i mention a four story brick residential school?

Manitoba :) or :(?
ruins at sunset
ruins

wind turbine - so huge!

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers