Friday, October 29, 2010

quiet motel


During our trip in Manitoba we stumbled across an abandoned motel. The rooms still intact with beds, sheets, chairs, bibles and dressers this was your classic small town motel. Not very exciting we were surprised the place was not more trashed. We went through each room and soon realized it had been abandoned because it was indeed falling apart. The floor was caved in near the back of each room. Very unstable and definitely not worth fixing. There was quite a bit to see in this motel even though most was the same it is just one more thing we can check off our list.


part of the lobby area
high tech intercom system
to be cont...

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers