Thursday, November 11, 2010

north to explore

I met up with my best friend Neko this past weekend and we decided to take advantage of the amazing weather and go on a road trip. We pick an area that was rich in history and had explored once before. We knew there was more to see and since it was not to far away we could always make it back if we ran out of time. The weather was nice and the road seemed nice at first but things turned for the worst near the end of the trip when we got stuck. Neko just learning to drive a standard in a little car was not the ideal situation. With no cell phone reception we started to panic but kept trying and eventually got out. Thank god. Before this whole mud incident we did hit up many places like schools, churches & houses.

Here are some highlights of the road trip:
- getting stuck in mud
- almost driving into a lake
- finding a grid of abandoned houses (huge houses!)
- the car wash not cleaning the car
- using an ice scraper to pick off mud
- no cell phone reception half the trip
- seeing the first ghost town i ever visited in the paper
- finding way more than we expected in such a small area

overall it was an awesome trip and i will definitely visit this area again!
even the car wash couldn't get the mud off

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers