Wednesday, November 17, 2010

rich in history

The area we were in is very rich in history. This said it was bound to have many churches. Saying there were many churches would be an understatement. There were so many that we had to skip over the few we had already seen just to fit them all in! None were used and they ranged from completely gutted to full of everything and even was a historic site.

Not only did we find many churches so well intact but we also found a one room school with most original parts. It was fascinating to see such a small school with these original parts and no vandalism. It pays to be in the middle of nowhere i suppose.

So here they are..
When Neko and i first saw this we were unsure whether it was alive or dead
Thank goodness it was dead - poor little guy - so young.

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers