Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas hall

To celebrate the christmas season Saskurbex, Scythe & I decided to head to a town hall we had visited last year. Unforunately things change over a year and the piano along with our favorite decorations were gone. The christmas tree was still there and the basement was frozen with 2 feet of ice. This proved to be alot of fun as Scythe & I played some hockey with 2 brooms and a big wax candle shaped like a pine cone. The hall was still fun but this may be the last year we go there at christmas.

Some highlights:
- little frogs frozen in the ice
- ice perfect for hockey
- frozen chairs in the ice
- christmas tree still intact
- nothing broken
- saskurbex falling into waist high snow on the way back
- visiting an old abandoned church on the way

face off!
one of many little frogs frozen

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers