Friday, May 27, 2011

hotel & bar (last time)

During the great race we stopped by an old hotel & bar that we had been to in the past. We knew we could check off a few things on the list but didn't realize the condition this place would be in when we arrived. The entire roof of the bar had fallen in on everything and water was leaking everywhere. The hotel had more water damage as well and the floor was becoming unstable. This place wont be around for much longer so I was glad we were able to document it for the last time.

These pictures are just a few of my favorites and best angles of the hotel...

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers