Sunday, May 29, 2011

prime real estate

Would you like to live at the corner of railway ave & road allowance? This street is one of many in what basically is a ghost town. With about three residents I was entertained that this entire street was for sale, two of them by a realtor and the other by owner. Two abandoned houses and the other occupied, I was surprised that this realtor thinks they could sell these houses. This is a sign of what soon will be a complete ghost town.

abandoned
abandoned
occupied

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers