Saturday, June 18, 2011

flooding restrictions

I recently had to travel for my cousins wedding. Since I am not one for weddings I knew that I had to plan exploration while I was visiting. Unfortunately I was in the wrong part of the province as most of my favorite places were flooded. I was only able to get to a few locations in the area but did manage to explore on my way back home.

once again more statues in the graveyard -
this time i was taller than one!
abandoned graveyard in a very active city

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers