Wednesday, June 8, 2011

school of moss

There seems to be an endless amount of schools in this province. I have seen most of them but it seems just when I finish exploring an area I realize I forgot something - in this case a school. So on this recent trip since I was in the area I decided to check it out. I wouldn't drive out of my way to see it but it was interesting. Most of the school was gutted but its previous life was obvious through magazines and books.

The floors were ripped up and the ceiling torn down. Despite being gutted and having a flooded basement it was full of life. Moss started growing all around the school and was taking over most of the classrooms. I love to see when nature takes over an abandonment.


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers