Tuesday, August 16, 2011

lake discoveries

Well, I finally made it up to the lake this year. Its about time considering last year I never made it up. Of course any trip to the lake is an excuse to explore on the way up or on the way back. This trip was no exception. I explored on the way up and made a couple new discoveries.

Highlights:
- got into a church I never had access to before
- found a ghost town and an abandoned school
- visited one of my favorite ukrainian churches in the province

good ole' construction - this guy had it good with his lawn chair beside his car

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers