Tuesday, September 27, 2011

power plant

During our trip in Wyoming we decided to stop an abandoned power plant. I had found a single picture of this building online and was immediately interested. After some research I found out its name and its whereabouts. Although I didn't find its excact location, SaskUrbex was able to find out where it was.

The building was huge with windows intact and foundations of long gone buildings. There is a very active substation connected to the plant but the plant itself is long since abandoned. Now a farmer owns it and uses it as storage which was a disappoint to us but still worth a stop. This location was neat and very photogenic.. see for yourself.








No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers