Friday, September 2, 2011

school for mice


Out and about the other day we cam upon a schoolhouse. Not looking very promising from the outside we checked it out anyways and were surprised by what we found. A piano, learning materials, dishes & chairs still remain in this school. What was strange was the amount of mice around this schoolhouse. Someone must have gone crazy with the mouse poisen because everytime i turned around there was another dead mouse.

Don't scroll all the way to the bottom if you have sensitive eyes!














 

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers