Saturday, July 14, 2012

lonely mill & ghost town


This would be the second time we have visited this mine/mill and ghost town. What a beautiful location. This old mining town and mill are located on a Montana back road and we quite intact but are not protected. They are in good condition considering the elements have taken their toll on sites nearby. This location has a bunkhouse, mill, hotel and many houses across the road.

hotel
hotel stairs to the 2nd floor
hotel room
townsite
townsite
townsite






hotel view from the mill
mill interior
mill interior
top of the mill & view of the townsite

No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers