Wednesday, July 4, 2012

montana 2012

This year SaskUrbex and I decided to head back to Montana. There was so much to see when we went there in 2010 that we had to return. Most of the trip was planned by me this year and I lined up some pretty unique locations as well as some locations that we had only briefly seen when we were last in montana.

During the trip we were able to photograph abandoned mines, mills, schools,  state orphanage, ghost towns and some other stuff along the way. We had beautiful weather for our trip which made for stunning photographs.

There will be a series of updates with different locations we explored throughout montana.


No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers