Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Prairie Ukrainian Church

I visited this church in the winter - however the road out to it was impassible and walking through the knee deep snow was not looking promising. I waited until the snow cleared up to visit this church again and just my luck I even got the opportunity to photograph the beautiful full intact interior. It looks like everyone had left and only bugs and small birds had been inside. It was gorgeous and I am glad to have the chance to document it.



the hall




No comments:

contact me!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

About Me

My photo
+ most of my time is spent exploring anything abandoned whether it be industrial, a ghost town, type of hospital, an old church or others + the other part of my time is spent getting an education or drawing

Followers